Kusanagi No Kaze. Index du Forum
Kusanagi No Kaze.

Kusanagi No Kaze. Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook App Login Logout ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Kusanagi No Kaze. Index du Forum -> Forum -> Partenariats
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kaibet
Visiteur

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App Login Logout Répondre en citant

Facebook App Login Logout
> DOWNLOAD

FB.logout(function(response) {}); shareimprove this answer edited May 23 '17 at 12:17 Communityf 11 answered Nov 26 '10 at 19:45 zoli 362315 add a comment up vote 0 down vote Christoph: just adding someting . [LINK: graph.facebook.com/me?accesstoken=.] Lets say my user wants to log out of my site. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 0 Helpful 4 How can I delete my information from a browser? wikiHow Contributor Go into your computer's files and find the System folder. Facebook App and Mobile site - Tap the "X" next to an entry to log out. As you say the documentation if pretty fragmented. Facebook Messenger does not have a "Logout" option built-in to the app. This is the only way to sign out of Messenger on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. 6 Click the "End All Activity" link to sign out everywhere (desktop). MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. You'll find this towards the bottom of the Security menu. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 1 Helpful 5 What should I do if it won't let me log out? wikiHow Contributor Close the app and try again. This will log you out of the Messenger app. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our cookie policy. I logged out of Facebook. Find the "Messenger" session and end it to log out of the app. 3 Log out of the Facebook app so you can't be logged back in. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. You'll see the name of the device (as reported to Facebook), the approximate location, and the date last accessed. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. shareimprove this answer edited Jul 1 '13 at 22:06 sakibmoon 1,65831529 answered May 29 '10 at 21:11 Zach Greenberger 27027 you don't need to work with token manually due to $facebook already has it. This will open the Facebook menu. Another way to log out of the Android version of Messenger is to clear the app's data:[3] Open your Android's Settings app. It will work when you send the access token to the client, so that the client can used it in the logout link. i dont think so this is a correct way.to logout at both places at the same time.( Logout ). By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. 3 Open your list of active logins. This is also mentioned in at least one other on StackOverflow: Facebook php SDK getLogoutUrl() problem. RemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies 5a02188284
tanki online accounts and passwords facebookfacebook a ete piraterhow to make an album private on facebook fan pagenokia c2 download facebookdownload latest facebook browser for nokia 2690facebook app geolocationdownload aplikasi facebook 320x240facebook hack tool v3 workinghow to make animals with keyboard symbols on facebookhow to add relationship status on facebook app

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Kusanagi No Kaze. Index du Forum -> Forum -> Partenariats Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006